Birth Injury Lawyers | Medical Malpractice
Was Your Newborn Injured During Delivery?
Was Your Newborn Injured By Medical Malpractice Or Doctor Negligence?
Speak To A Birth Injury Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Birth Injury | Birth Trauma Lawyers
Our lawyers are experienced in dealing with injuries to a baby that result from complications during labor or delivery.
Most lawsuits against obstetrician-gynecologists have to do with the management of labor and delivery. Many of cases accuse are lawsuits for not having properly monitored the fetus during labor for signs of oxygen deprivation.
- Forceps Depressed Skull Fractures
- Facial Paralysis Birth Injury
- Brachial Palsy Injuries
- Erb’s Palsy
- Klumpke’s Palsy
- Fractured Bones
- Brain Injury
Birth Injury Medical Malpractice
- Failing to anticipate birth complications with a larger baby
- Failure to respond appropriately to bleeding
- Failing to observe or respond to umbilical cord entrapment
- Failure to respond to fetal distress
- Delay in ordering cesarean section
- Misuse of forceps or a vacuum extractor during delivery
- Inappropriate administration of Pitocin
- Shoulder dystocia & other brachial plexus injuries
- Fetal Monitoring
- Oxygen deprivation
- hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy (HIE).
- Brain Damage
- Kernicterus, or Hyperbilirubinemia
- Failure to Monitor Prenatally or During Labor
- Prenatal monitoring
- Gestational diabetes
- Fetal monitoring
- Erb’s palsy
- Neuropraxia, Neuroma, Rupture, Avulsion
- Premature rupture of membranes
- Umbilical cord drops (prolapses)
- Wrongful death of the baby
Speak to a birth injury medical malpractice lawyer today
- Objects left From Surgery,
- Anesthesia Errors & Complications,
- Birth Injuries & Errors,
- Surgical Errors & Complications,
- Medication & Pharmacy Errors,
- Emergency Room Errors,
- Misdiagnosis or Failure to Diagnose,
Birth Injury Attorneys Can Win Millions of Dollars
Any level of care that is below the accepted standard that caused the injury of your infant or wife could be a claim for negligence. If your baby or the mother has been injured by substandard care during pregnancy, labor, or delivery, contact us today.
Tags: Allentown, Anesthesia Errors & Complications, Baby medial malpractice lawyer, Belle glade, Birth Injuries & Errors, Birth injury, Birth injury medical malpractice lawyer, Boca raton, Bonita Springs, Boynton Beach, Bradenton, Cape Coral, cerebral palsey lawyer, Clearwater, Columbia, Coral Gables, Coral Springs, Daytona, Daytona Beach, death of the baby, Deerfield Beach, DeLand, Delray Beach, emergency room errors, Erb’s palsy, Erie, Failure to Diagnose, Failure to Monitor Prenatally or During Labor, fetal monitoring injury, Florida, Fort lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Pierce, Fort Walton Beach, gainesville, gynecologist medical malpractice, Haines City, Hallandale Beach, Harrisburg, Hialeah, Hollywood, Homestead, hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy (HIE)., Immokalee, Independence, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Kansas City medical malpractice lawyer, Key West, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Lancaster, Largo, Lee’s Summit, Meadville, medical malpractice lawyer Philadelphia, Medication & Pharmacy Errors, Melbourne, Merritt Island, Miami, Miami Beach, Misdiagnosis, Naples, New Smyrna Beach, O’Fallen, Objects left From Surgery, Ocala, Orlando, Ormond Beach, Palm Bay, Panama City, Pensacola., Philadelphia, Philadelphia birth injury lawyer, Philadelphia medical malpractice lawyer, Pittsburgh, Plant City, Pocanos, Pompano Beach, Port Charlotte, Port Saint Lucie, Port St Lucie, Reading, Retained Objects From Surgery, Sarasota, Scranton, Spring Hill, Springfield, St Louis, St. Cloud, St. Petersburg, Starke, Stuart, Sue for injury to my baby, Surgical Errors & Complications, Tallahassee, Tampa, Tarpon Springs, Titusville, Venice, Vero Beach, West palm beach, Williamsport, Winter Haven, Winter Park, wrongful death