Bicycle Injuries Can Be Serious
If you or a loved one or son or daughter is injured while on their bike due to someone else’s negligence speak to a bicycle injury lawyer from jewish Lawyers Network today.
- Adolescents (15-24 years) and adults aged 45 years and older have the highest bicycle death rate
- Children (5-14 years), adolescents, and young adults (15-24 years) have the highest rates of nonfatal bicycle- injuries,
- Males are much more likely to be killed or injured on bicycles than are females.
- Most bicyclist deaths occur in urban areas and at non-intersection locations.
- Bicycle-related injuries can be fatal and causing deaths in children.
Fort Lauderdale Bicycle Lawyers
Injuries and Fatalities
Bicycle injury lawyers: Boca Raton, Bradenton, Cape Coral, Clearwater, Coral Gables, Daytona, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Pierce, Fort Walton Beach, Gainesville, Hialeah, Hollywood, Homestead, Jacksonville, Key West, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Largo, Melbourne, Miami Miami Beach, Naples, New Smyrna Beach, Ocala, Orlando, Panama City, Pensacola, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Port Saint Lucie, Palm Beach, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, Tarpon Springs, Titusville, Venice, Vero Beach, West Palm Beach, West Pensacola, Winter Garden, Winter Haven, and Winter Park. FL if you or a loved one has been injured in a bicycle accident.
Call 1 800 733-5342 Bicycle Injury Hotline